- Smart on-demand logistics -Operational and Marketing manager Snappbox Company- Mashhad, Iran • Setting up the operations for Snappbox across IR.Iran Main Responsibilities:
- Analyze data to understand the current footprint of locations, recommend future network plans
- Prioritize strategic launches and lead initiative execution within Green lights
- Create action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule
- Create and execute local marketing strategies to encourage user adoption of Snappbox
- Set up partnerships and develop relationships with drivers
- Explore opportunities for growth to increase
-awareness and visibility of Snappbox in local communities
- Find, hire and guide a team to help run day-to-day operations of the city
- Sale and purchasing And Customer Relationship Manager Kavosh Enterprise Network Developers Company • Planned and executed strategies to steer market share growth in Iran market; served as a focus point for decision making regarding product pricing and promotional campaigns to enable efficient capitalization of market opportunities.
• Prioritized consistent improvement in product quality and value proposition; negotiated and closed lucrative deals to facilitate business development and client portfolio growth.
• Led market research and industry/competitive analysis to eliminate coverage gaps in key market segments; implemented best industry practices aligned with benchmarks to attain best returns on investment.
• Administered training and direction to sales team to encourage self-sufficiency and competition; established reputation for operational excellence and superior customer service to optimize revenue development.
• Planned and enforced annual budgets; managed and supervised interior flooring projects, and reported to the General Manager to confirm new customer acquisition, business opportunities and high customer relationship management standards.
Honors and Awards
• Top student in ‘Statistics Methods’ courses, 12/ 2008
• Top student in ‘Queuing Theory’ courses, 12/ 2009
• Top ranked student in the Industrial Engineering field in our faculty with the Senior GPA 18. 10/ 20, 09/ 2011
• Nationwide Master of Science in Industrial Engineering Entrance Exam, Ranked 13th among 2, 000 applicants, Iran, 09/ 2008
• A member of the Scientific Foundation of Elites, and having done two projects in the field of transportation and supply chain management
• Holding the top and premier thesis in the faculty of Industrial Engineering
• Holing a thesis placed amongst the 10 best theses in all majors of Islamic Azad University - South Tehran Branch
• Holding a research paper selected as the best paper at the Second International Conference on Logistics
Competencies and Skills
• Applied operations research
• Optimization in Healthcare
• Location and allocation
• Supply chain management
• Logistics Network Optimization
• Queuing theory
• Metaheuristic algorithms
• Fundamentals of probability and engineering statistics
• Programming languages: MATLAB.
• Industrial engineering software: EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT, SPSS, MINITAB, MSP, LINDO, LINGO, GAMS.
Interests and activities
• Playing soccer
• Sports such as soccer, volleyball, wrestling ,Swimming
• films, music and driving
Considering my extended professional background in Sale and Purchasing, Customer Relationship management, Quality assurance, Supply & Procurement and Logistics combined with all the Supply Chain knowledge that I’m gaining thanks to the Executive Master Program, I’m looking for a challenging position, with a focus on the implementation, optimization and development of the supply chain management. I also would like to be part of a dynamic and international environment where I could make a valuable contribution with my excellent organization, leadership and strong analytical skills.